Monday 21 August 2017

Yes, I know - nearly a year since my last post!

But I'm back, and my mission is to loose weight, so with the help of this blog I plan to record every detail of my diet, exercise, what works and what doesn't. I would also like to start health and weight loss coaching, it's something I've thought about for a while - I've even set up business pages on twitter, instagram and Facebook... but not sure I'm brave enough to take the plunge just yet, but let's see if I can prove that I can do it and maybe it will inspire others around me too.

I plan on healthy eating - I'm not one for following points or gimicky type groups, and I've tried all the fad diets (yes all of them from Atkins to paeleo to keto and beyond!), so I figure that what I need to do is look at my diet - get to know real foods and their nutritional values, but I also still have a very busy family life so it needs to be quick easy and fit in!

Exercise will be tracked with my Fitbit - I like it, yes it's gadget-tech but I like how easy it is to use and it's accompanying apps.

So tomorrow I will weigh, measure and start my journey, wish me luck!

@loveteamone #teamone

No comments:

Post a Comment