Monday 25 January 2016

fitbits, goals and life!

So at the end of last week - that marks 3 weeks of trying to get fit in 2016, unfortunately I had one of those weeks that were busy, tiresome and I just wanted to hibernate - you know the ones?  So by Friday morning I was feeling like throwing it all in, that was until I switched on the +BBC News and saw that the amazing Jo Brand was getting moving with a 170mile walk for sports relief.  Jo is an amazingly funny and shall we say curvaceous comedienne, and her interview and story was just inspiring!



If Jo could do 20miles that day - I was certainly not going to sit on the sofa and watch her, oh no sir! I pulled on my trainers and jumped on my treadmill - 5hours later that day I had my best ever +Fitbit  achievement and earned my next badge (its all about the badges :D )....



By the next day my legs were the achiest I ever remember them being, so after going for a 4mile run with the dog ( I had to walk off the sciatica somehow!), I relaxed in an Epsom salt bath - it was wonderful, I might have mentioned before that I love taking a bath - well I do and its even better when its following a good workout.  So that's my update for week 3 of January, wish me luck with week 4!

No comments:

Post a Comment