Saturday 16 January 2016

The end of week 2...



As you may know I'm aiming for 2016 miles in 2016, 2 weeks in and I'm at 83.46 miles, that leaves 1032.54 miles to go! Where does this stand I. The grand scheme of things? It means I've made nearly 1 extra mile - not a lot, not quite a day off, but I'm a mile up 👍
And to top it all off, I achieved my +Fitbit highest stepping day ever this week -

Eating - I've not done too bad this week, just under on my calories all week, only 2 glasses of wine! 

Weight - disastrous! Well I put 1lb on! The hubby thinks this is likely to be muscle, but I'm ok with it - I 'feel' slimmer, and my tummy feels happier from not eating junk. 

All that said, it is only week 2, so let's keep going, keep moving and do this! 

#findyourfit #fitbit #myfitnesspal #determination #Perseverance

No comments:

Post a Comment