Monday 25 January 2016

Oh my!

Now I'll admit to being a bit of a Facebook-aholic - and I do love the videos of recipes on there, I quite often send myself the link so that I have a list of things ready to try out. There's been a clip on there lately of a pastry Nutella star, I think it was by yummly - and tonight was the night that I had pastry that needed to be used up... cue the Nutella pastry star! 

So easy to make, cut two dinner plate sized rounds of pastry, spread one with Nutella, the put the other on top. Put an upside down shot glass in the middle, then slice outwards so you have quarters - cut these again, and the 8th again - it'll look a little like a sunshine. Then take a pair of sunbeam and twist twice outwards, work around until all are twisted. Brush with egg and bake on 180 until cooked, ta-daaahhh! 
My girls love them! The hubbys not home yet, best he hurries! 

No comments:

Post a Comment