Thursday 21 January 2016

Just not feeling it...?

No matter how determined you are at the start of the year, its so hard to keep your motivation going especially during a busy week with the family.  This week has been a huge struggle for me - following last weeks amazing step totals and new +Fitbit badges, so far this week I've not met my step goal once!  Now not only am I not feeling the love for fitness, moving and anything energetic, I'm now also annoyed with myself for not achieving this week... pffft.... vicious circle - NO!  No, no, no! I could just sit in my pj's all day, drinking coffee and eating chocolate - or I could put on my work out gear and get this thing done! 

So far this year I have done looooong walks, and also used my treadmill (quite good when its raining actually, I can put a film on my laptop and then walk and watch.  But I've spotted the rarely used xbox and wii in the cupboard - I think I might give these a whirl today, well, do a session on the wii fit this morning, break for lunch - pop to shops as I still need to get a mix for tea, then back home and watch and walk before the school pick up.... yes, that is the plan - current steps today - 854, step goal 15,000 - what am I waiting for? No more excuses! Go, Go, Go!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment